ANSWERS

Should I stay..
Should I hang on..

Bearing all misery..

Holding for my part..

The more I fell, the more I suffer..

This existence with no laughter..

Should I ignore..

Should I move on..

Depart seems painless..

Only ones heart knows..

The more I seek, the more I fail..

Dwelling on the same trail..


Should I continue..

Should I think again..

The verdict is hard to make..

Which path should I take..

The more I ask, the more I paused..

Now I considered myself lost..

Regardless of things ahead, I proceed..

I persist on breathing in suffocation..

The pieces then starts to crack..

Shattering the left over love I once had..

Trying to stay tough, I now collapsed..

Stumbled on the finding I previously searched..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

me, myself and I

My photo
im me.. just me.. only me..

Followers

archive