happy day :)

Yeay!!

I had a really great time today. Well, here are the uYeay!!

I had a really great time today. Well, here are the updates:

WENT TO SUNWAY LAGOON

Sounds fun?? It was.. I went with Shera, Shasha n Putri.. Actually, it was something unplanned. We first went to PAS for facial. But because we didn’t make an appointment, so we had to reschedule. Since, there was nothing much to do, Sha came up with an idea.

1. Go to Scream Park (she said it is scary)
2. Ice Skating at Sunway Pyramid

So, we decided to go with idea 1.. After arriving, we came to realize that it is not worth it to pay RM45 just for a ride. So, Shera called her friend who is working at Sunway to come n buy 4 us tickets (to get half price). We waited long for that guy and it was HOT..
(y the H*** am I writing like an essay, NVM) At last, after 1hr plus of waiting, he came.. (Oops! Flashback: I ran into my best friend, Fatin Nazneen. She was there with her becoming fiancé Juan)

Cont..

Hurm.. lets see, we were DAMN excited.. But, we found out that there are NO DISCOUNTS (What the H***) for scream park. Its either we pay for 2 parks o 5 parks.. (the difficult part: choosing time, wise decision making)

Finally, we picked 2 parks. This includes water park n amusement park. Here comes the best part, all 4 us was wearing jeans n we didn’t brought our swimming attires. Hahahaha.. Imagine how wet we were after all those rides.

Well, at least an unexpected trip really made my day..

I will update the pics soon..


p/s: Expect the unexpected.. ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

me, myself and I

My photo
im me.. just me.. only me..

Followers

archive